Tuition & Fees
- OHAA has three (3) terms system in a year. OHAA tuition fee is charged termly or yearly.
- Admission fee includes application, administration and testing fees. It is due with the application and is non-refundable.
- Refunds will not be made for absence due to illness, holidays, or other causes.
- Books are included in the fees.
- Lunch and snacks are not included in the fees.
- Exercise books and uniforms are note included in the fees.
- All payments to the school should be made via bank transfer, Payment Card or Mobile Money. No Cash payments will be accepted at the school.
- All invoicing shall be done in US Dollars or Ghana Cedi (at prevailing US Dollar exchange rates) and does not include VAT+NHIL.
- All exchange interest, banking, collection, and other charges shall be at the client’s expense.
- Termly tuition fee must be paid at the beginning of each term within 7 days from the issued invoice date.