Is OHAA right for you?
One Heart Africa Academy (OHAA) is a Christian School that believes in raising children through Biblical Principles. We work together with parents on the educational, moral, spiritual and social development of every child. Our aim is to raise Christ-like leaders with the skills they need to transform themselves, others and our global communities.
If you answer yes to the questions below it is possible the OHAA is the school for you.
- Would your family be in agreement with our Statement of Faith and be able to sign it?
- Do you believe that parent involvement is an integral part of education?
- Does our tuition fit in your family’s budget?
- Do you have time to partner with OHAA in raising your child in the classroom and at home?
Steps to enroll
Please note that all students applying to OHAA (except pre-school students) will participate in a placement test and undergo an interview with the Head of School. Once all considerations are made, the applicant will proceed to be admitted. Final placement will be based upon review of placement test results, the interview, and the educational history of the child.
Read the entire handbook and discuss all appropriate sections with your children.
Submit the following:
- Completed and signed Enrollment form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Photocopy of applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of any National Identification card
- Official transcripts or report cards for the current year and two years prior to current grade level (translated into English) * for Students enrolling from another school or Cumulative Records
- Proof of immunizations (Ghana Health Service Approved)
- Completed application with required documents attached
Pay a non-refundable Admission Fee in order to be considered for admissions. Applications are considered in chronological order of receipt. Each applicant is reviewed individually and independently.
Receive notifications on outcome and invoice for payment of fees.
Pay required tuition fees within seven calendar (7) days of receipt of the invoice or from the date on invoice. If the fee is not received within 7 calendar days, priority will be given to other applicants.
Children will be accepted into the School depending on available space. If there is no space in your child’s age group, you will be offered the opportunity to be placed on a waiting list. Children are accepted into the program on a first come, first served basis.