Oneheart.academy is operated by One Heart Africa Academy (OHAA), an affiliate of PaySwitch. We respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information they entrust to us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, and credit card information as required, when you (or other users) provide it to us through oneheart.academy. We may collect other personal information about you, such as when you provide it on an admissions application. We may combine the personal information that we receive from these different sources.
- We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit to our website, which we aggregate with other statistical information to better understand how users utilize our website.
- All user generated comments, feedback, product reviews, or other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered on our website shall remain the property of Oneheart.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information we collect to:
- Fulfill your requests for services;
- Process payment for school fees and others;
- Facilitate use of our website and improve our website, and services by tracking how well each page performs based on aggregate user data;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website, and to protect the rights, property or safety of OHAA, its students or parents; and
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers performing services on our behalf, such as credit card payment processors to which information must be released to allow for payment confirmation.
- Law enforcement, judicial authorities or appropriate governmental authorities when required to do so upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or in cooperation with a law enforcement investigation.
We may share aggregated, anonymous (non-personal) information with third parties.